Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Girly Swirly!!

Okay I know I have been such a ghost!! But I have been all wrapped up doing some freelance work that I hope to share soon but you never know when that's going to happen. Anyhow it fels good to be free to do a little me work!hehe!
Somehow I miraculously found two of my "art of robin mitchell" books left and the below doodle is for one of them. So there is one book left officially. The reprint is coming in feb and will be hard cover but it will only be 48 pgs. Plus book two will also come out at the same time in the same format 48 pgs and color and way sweeter paper! i gotta thanks alberto ruiz for that!!
Any how I will get back to finishing the mintz piece soon I just got one little thing to finish off before I can get to it.

8 Comments:

Blogger Dennis DeMercer said...

Nice! That chick is great. Can't wait to see what you're working on. Those books are sellin' like hotcakes, no? Good. Here's hoping you sell a billion million copies ;)

11:04 AM  
Blogger Robin said...

man, Robin! I love that sketch, very very nice curves,

I'll be looking for the new book, please keep me posted for when it comes out, I'll have to snag myself a copy from you

1:03 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Love the shapes on this one! I like it when people arent afraid to recreate anatomy, I find that hinders me creativly sometimes. Cant wait to see more.

1:50 PM  
Blogger Tom said...

Awesome drawing! The shapes and energy are great.

I am looking foward to your next art book. Slick paper and color!? That's exciting.

1:54 PM  
Blogger PEPE said...

thanks Y'all!

hey robin im sure to do some shameless self promotion on my blog and the drawing board too!heheheeh!

11:55 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

very cool design style!!

5:51 PM  
Blogger Mick said...

lovelly stuff man, you have gone all a wobble. Please feel free to send me a sketch book for free and with a total cost of nothing to my house here on the moon

2:24 AM  
Blogger K.B. said...

can't wait fer the new book.Nice babe here as well !!!

4:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home