Tuesday, July 25, 2006

San Diego Comic Con!!! WOW!!

I will post pictures soon!! But seriously folks if you haven't gone...GO!! It was a completly moving experience for me. The high point was hangin' out with the great Pierre Alary!! Watching that man draw was like eating candy, plus he is a swell guy. Meeting the board drawing members was the next best thing. That crew has done so much to inpsire me and I certainly shant forget that anytime soon!! It is always such a delight to find folks like rodguen, cheeks and bobby chui(to name just a few) to be such sweet and humble people!!
Some big things have happened due to me just being there and I hope to let you all know about them in good time! But for know here is the latest pencil and soon to be coloured piece!!
Ooohh yeah!! I all most forgot rooming with my two good friends darryl young and kevin barber was a real treat and provided boundless amounts of lauging our buts off!! but for the love of god kevin you got to get that snoorring under control mate!!

6 Comments:

Blogger Grant said...

Cool stuff!

Thanks for saying hi! Looking forward to receiving your book. I didn't know you were at the con or I would have said hi.
(Not that I know what you look like!Hahah.)

Did you pick up Chris Sanders sketchbook?

1:35 AM  
Blogger Kevin Mcleod said...

Robin

Very nice! are you going to color this one or is someone else doing it? Oh yeah thanks for posting now I've got a new pic to practice from hehe.

Kevin

8:31 AM  
Blogger K.B. said...

Um,...nowhere do you mention "the thrill of sharing a room with "the great Kevin Barber."

7:44 AM  
Blogger Darryl Young said...

Robin,
Had a mind-blowing, phenominal time. Just starting to mellow out today, will contact you this weekend.

Can't wait for next year! Is three men in one room wrong .....? Well ... maybe ;)

-d

10:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»

1:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»

5:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home