Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Skinned Alive!!!!

This is nothing more than a test to run my character through its initial paces. To simply check how the deformations !! It's not me animating anything AT ALL!! Okay, so it's not perfect but I just dont give a damm anymore as I never ever want to be a rigger (no offence to you riggers out there it's just that I despise the process)...I JUST WANT TO GET ANIMATING!!! hehehe!! All that is left is setting up the facial system and it's all is good in the hood!!! Oh... and yes I do have all the morph already built so it really wont be long before I am animating!!YEAH!!

7 Comments:

Blogger SteveLambe said...

Niicee!!! Looks like it's bending really well at all the joints. Lookin forward to seeing what you're going to do with it,dude.

12:40 AM  
Blogger SteveLambe said...

P.S. I was looking again, and it seems like there's a weird deformation in the ol'ceck area when he slides forward. Might be me though. Get a second opinion from Don. He's the crotch master!

12:40 AM  
Blogger Jeff Merritt said...

Great Character, sort on "Incredible" like, yeah, I too detest the rigging part, I don't know what the ol'ceck area is but, I noticed the weighting at the top of the leg when he brings his leg up, squeezes a little weird, maybe just me, been a while since I have weighted a character. Everything else looks great.

10:56 AM  
Blogger Steve said...

This is really looking cool Robin, post some of your targets, I'd love to see them =]

2:14 PM  
Blogger PEPE said...

thanks for the kind words gents!! absolutely that crotch area looks a little shabby and i would also add that the elbow isnt that cool either!! but i dont care anymore!! i spent close to 8 monhts of my freetime on this and enough is enough!!hehehe
but the good newz is that i just finished setting up his face today so animation is right around the corner!!
hey steve, here is an old link to the morphs i made for jack:
http://www.robinmitchell.ca/lucas/jack.mov

7:38 PM  
Blogger Steve said...

pretty impressive Robin, what software are you using to model your stuff in?

1:57 PM  
Blogger Art of Don Dixon said...

Kevin Bacon LIVES!! and yes steve I am the crotch master!!! Excited to see this sucka move man!

4:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home